At PSA, we like to give you the chance to choose your own adventure. Come explore your #PSAConvention19 investment – registration & accommodation options
Join us for the Main #PSAConvention19 or register for the whole shebang and come for four days of intense and immersive learning!
SELECT FROM THE FOLLOWING REGISTRATION TYPES:
Includes Friday Dinner, Saturday sessions & Black-Tie Awards Dinner, plus Sunday sessions.
Includes Friday Dinner, Saturday sessions & Black-Tie Annual Awards Dinner, plus Sunday sessions.
Includes Friday Dinner, Saturday sessions & the Black-Tie Annual Awards Dinner, plus Sunday sessions.
Includes Friday Dinner, Saturday sessions & the Annual Black-Tie Awards Dinner, plus Sunday sessions.
Available for Speakers at PSA Convention 2019. Includes Friday evening opening and dinner, Saturday sessions and Annual Black-Tie Awards Dinner, and Sunday sessions. *Pre & Post Convention Workshops require separate registrations
Pre & Post Workshops – are only available for delegates after Main Convention Registration. This includes:
– Friday: General Stream Breakouts or Platform Professionals™ (eligibility criteria applies)
– Monday: Video Masterclass Day
– Choose one ($330) OR both (Pay only $500inc gst for both and save $160) and add to your Main Convention Package.
Got a unique registration code? If you are a Professional Member or CSP, login to access your Member rates. If you’re new to PSA, Presenter or a referral from a Strategic Alliance Partner, please contact Margaret email@example.com Tuesday – Thursday AEDT, if you need assistance.
Accommodation | Special Rates
Our #PSAConvention19 will be spread across the two Mantra Group Properties of PEPPERS Salt Resort & Spa and Mantra on Salt Beach Hotel.
Peppers Salt Resort & Spa, Kingscliff NSW is part of the MANTRA Group of Hotels.
Peppers & Mantra have made available special room rates for our delegates.
How to Register for Your Accommodation at Peppers or Mantra
Secure your accommodation by completing the unique booking form, which you can access by clicking here and view it below before downloading.
Once you’ve completed your form, you can send it directly to the friendly Peppers reservation team:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- subject line: #PSAConvention19 – Hotel Accommodation Request [insert your dates and name]
Tip 1: Don’t have a printer? No problem. Download the form to your laptop and if you’re on a Mac then use Print Preview Option to add your details, save as, and then email to the above as an attachment. Voila!
Tip 2: Booking through the #PSAConvention19 guarantees you a serviced room and breakfast at the best rates. Other sites may be resellers and not include apartment servicing and cleaning, require a minimum number of nights and add-ons.
About Peppers Salt Resort & Spa
“Embracing breezy seaside style, Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is the ideal coastal Kingscliff accommodation. Located 15 minutes south of the Gold Coast Airport, check-in to your hotel room, spa suite or apartment and prepare for ultimate relaxation. All rooms feature balconies or patios, air conditioning and WiFi. Suites and apartments include kitchens, laundry facilities and spas or plunge pools. You’ll never be short of things to do, there’s the lagoon pool, The Spa at Salt, tennis courts and Season restaurant for the most delectable of dining.”
Still Can’t Decide Which Hotel to Stay In?
This is totally your adventure and yet we know a little bit more info might help making your decision that little bit easier:
What Happens at PEPPERS During #PSAConvention19:
- Delegate Registration & Sign In
- Sponsors & Exhibitor Hall
- Morning & Afternoon Tea Breaks
- Barista Coffee Purchases
- Lunch will be served under the porte-cochère
- Friday – Pre-Convention Workshop Stream
- Friday – Pre-Convention Platform Professionals™Stream
- Saturday – AGM in Breakout Room inc complimentary light breakfast
- Saturday – Breakout Rooms
- Sunday – Breakout Rooms
- Sunday – Past National President Meeting inc. complimentary light breakfast
- Monday – Post- Convention Marketing Monday Masterclass
- Duration – Speaker Lounge (3rd Breakout Room)
- PCO Office
Friday Evening Networking Lagoon Poolside (TBC if Peppers or Mantra)
What Happens at MANTRA During #PSAConvention19
- Friday – 5pm Mainstage Opening & Convention Launch
- Saturday – Main Stage Keynote and Plenaries
- Saturday – Professional Speakers Australia Awards & Gala Dinner, supported by Diamond Sponsor Media Stable
- Sunday – Main Stage Keynote and Plenaries and Official CLOSE of Main Program
As you can see, we’ll be actively moving between both properties!
Getting to PSAConvention19 – Peppers Salt Resort & Spa
Road transfers from Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport to Peppers SALT Resort & Spa are available through kerbside pickups from:
- the Domestic Arrivals Terminal- Taxis
- the Domestic Departures Terminal – UBER
- the Domestic Departure terminal – Buses
Travelling from Brisbane International or Domestic Terminal to the Gold Coast?
- Car hire options are available from the airport
- Brisbane AirTrain Express – can take you straight through to the Gold Coast end of line station “Varsity Lakes”
- and from there, take an UBER or Taxi down to Peppers SALT Resort & Spa, Kingscliff NSW